By pinching we can zoom the videos and also we can adjust the brightness of our screen by just scrolling up and down in right side. We can adjust the volume by just scrolling up and down in the left side. We can adjust screen size and also the aspect ratio. The MX player is having a pro version which is having good stability and also there are some extra features like ad free. The MX player is available for IOS and Android and also available on Windows phones. It is having 200 million downloads and we are having good music app for our android smart phone. We can watch the HD videos without any problems using the MX Player. The MX player is best one for the android and also we can play in different formats such as blue ray.
Read More :- Deer Hunter 2014
MX Player Video Player Tutorial
MX Player For PC Features:
- We don’t have to convert to any other files when we transfer files to our phone.
- This is android first media player having a multi core decoding technology, so that we can play in our formats and can enjoy the media contents using this single player.
- We can make zoom for the video and can enjoy the depth of the media content.
- The MX player is having video codec’s and integration of media for the android devices.
- We are having kids lock feature, where we can hand over our phone to our kids and we can enjoy watching the videos without any tensions.
- The system level alerts helps to block unwanted entries when we are watching the entertainment.
- We can enjoy streaming over our WIFI connection and this media player is best one in it.
Download MX Player For PC&Laptop On Windows 7/8
- First, download the Android emulator which is also known as the Blue Stacks player.
- When we have downloaded it, just install it on our PC. Next open the Blue Stacks Player and search for MX Player in the search bar.
- When the install process is finished, we need to go to the My Apps section in the Blue Stacks Player and just click on the MX Player to start using it on our PC.