What Is Superbeam?
It Is An Amazing Application That Transfers The Files Over The Range Of Wireless Technologies Like Wi-Fi Or Wi-Fi Direct, Using The QR Codes Or Sharing Key Option. It even allows to juggle files with the smartphone or PC, Which Is Not Having superbeam application, by creating ad-hoc network through the application. Superbeam switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that doesn’t support Wi-Fi direct. It can also use the existing Wi-Fi network connection between devices in case Wi-Fi direct fails.
Read :- 3D Launchers For Android Phones
Features of the Application
- High Transfer Speed, Up to 40Mb/S.
- Works With Any Type Of Superbeam Application (Pc / Android).
- Allows Sharing With Devices That Do Not Have The Superbeam App., Through Web Interface.
- Media Files And Folders Can Also Be Transferred Easily.
- Can exchange files with the devices in which camera is not present for scanning.
- Files can be exchanged for cross platform devices like iPhone, windows phone or any other smartphone from your PC/LAPTOP.
- Resumable downloads in case of failure.
- History of all the transferred files.
- Light and dark color themes.
- Send files to more than one devices at the same time.
- Unlimited sharing.
Compatibility or Requirement
Download and Install Superbeam For PC/LAPTOP?
Superbeam Application Is Also Present On Google Store for Android Users but For Pc User, You Need To Follow the Following Steps-
- To On the Google /Other Search Menu.
- Type Superbeam App.
- On The Official Website of the Superbeam Application, Select “For PC”, On the Status Bar.
- Tap On Download.
- The Download Will Start Automatically.
- After Downloading, Double Click On The Downloaded File.
- The Installation Process Will Start And Would Be Completed In Few Minutes.
After The Installation Process, You Can Easily Use This Awesome Application On your PC/LAPTOP.