Read More: – Download Candy Crush Saga For PC On Windows 7
How To Login Gmail.com – How To Signup Google Account [Gmail]
Gmail Email Features [Free Storage 15 GB]
The storage capacity of Gmail is 1GB. Then it was upgraded to 15GB free storage where we can send Photos and can also upload to the Google drive where we can and use it later. The Gmail labs were introduced on June 5th, 2008 and make users test or experiment features of Gmail. Bookmarking email messages which are important or making custom keyboard shortcuts was a good attempt.
Google then updated Inbox Gmail having tabs where we can categorize application according to our needs. The tabs like primary and secondary was a good attempt. Also, tabs like social and for promotion purposes was also good at that time. The spam filter of Gmail is another feature where we are having community system. When any user mark mail as spam, the system identifies information and helps to identify similar messages in future. The user can tune the system for marking mail as spam. Another feature was social network integration. We can share our views using the Google plus button and also we can get updates using the Google Buzz. The Google buzz was discontinued on 2011 December.
Signing up to Gmail
Creating an Email ID/Adress Using Google Gmail
First step is to create a Gmail account for using the email service. We need to have a username and password for getting better features of Google.
- When we are clicking on the create account button
- It will direct to a page where we need to enter the basic details of our information.
- Next we need to create a name and then select a username which ends at gmail dot com.
- Next we need to create a password and then we need to confirm it.
- Then we need to select the birthday when we were born and then select Gender you are.
- Next we need to give a mobile phone number for giving confirmation.
- We need for a given email address which is used currently and it is mainly to give password or username resets.
- Next is the verification step and we need to prove that we are not robots and type the text which comes as an image.
- Next we need to select the location where we are residing.
- Next we need to agree to the terms and conditions of Google and click on the Next step button where your account is created.
- Then we will able to login to our account using the username and password which we registered with Gmail.