Download Angry Birds Go For PC
Angry Birds Transformers released in 2014 in Side scrolling shooter genre, Angry Birds Fight released in 2015 in tile matching and role playing genre and Angry Birds under pigstruction released in Puzzle genre in 2015.
Read :- Tinder For PC
Angry Birds Go Race Types
- Race: it is a downhill race with seven other competitors.
- Time Boom: it is solo race in which the player has to reach the finish line avoiding all the obstacles before the time ends up.
- Fruit Splat: it is either a solo race or with other two racers. In this mode player has to hit set number of fruits. After hitting the fruits the fruit meter gets empty and converts to empty.
- Versus: In this mode the race is against other player at various difficulty levels i.e easy, medium and Hard.
- Champion Chase: in this mode the race is against a new racer and after winning three successive races a new racer is unlocked.
How to Download Angry Birds Go for PC/ Laptop
- To enjoy this game on PC / laptop the user needs an emulator to run the game on PC/ Laptop. Steps are as follows:
- Download Bluestacks
- Install the downloaded version of Bluestacks.
- Run the Bluestacks.
- Search for “Angry birds Go” in google Play store
- Download the game and auto-installation will occur.
- Now enjoy Angry Birds Go on your PC/ Laptop.
Amongst most of the Angry Birds game series Angry Birds go is the only kart racing game with single and multiplayer mode enabled option. The games is supported by various platforms like android, iOS (iPhone Operating System), Blackberry 10 and by Windows Phone as well. It runs on XGS (Exient Game Engine). In the game there are various racing game modes are available. The most of the game types is a downhill racing. The game provides options to drive the kart manually of by tilting the mobile in the direction the player wants to move the kart.