HTC Desire 300 is a good smartphone packed with 1 GHz Cortex A5 processor, 512 MB RAM, 5 MP rear camera, 0.3 MP front camera and much more. In this post we are going to discuss how to root HTC Desire 300.
HTC Desire is more like a budget phone with amazing capabilities. It comes with a 1 GHZ Cortex A5 and is powered by a 512 MB RAM. The 5 MP camera enables you to click amazing pics while the 0.3 MP front camera helps you take some good selfies!
This post is a tutorial which teaches you to Root HTC desire 300 to unlock its true potential.
Advantages of Rooting HTC Desire 500-
- Can install CWM
- enables you to try out Custom ROMS.
- Enables you to install apps which need Root access.
- You can fine tune your smartphone with many amazing frameworks such as- Xpose, BusyBox and so on.
Things Needed Root HTC Desire 500-
- Super Su ZIP. (Click To Download)
- Your phone must have CWM/TWRP recovery install.
- HTC Desire 500.
Tutorial To Root HTC Desire 500 Safely (Easy Method) –
- Download SuperSu zip and save it in your phone.
- Boot into bootloader mode Volume Down + Power Button and select recovery.
- Select install zip, and select the downloaded SuperSU zip file.
- After installation click reboot.
- Your device is now rooted.
- You will find an app named SuperSu in the app drawer.
- Enjoy! You’ve successfully rooted your device!