This will help you to complete the rooting process for your HTC Explorer A310E PICO without any errors or mishaps, in other words, we will help you make it safe!
HTC Explorer A310E Root Guide :-
Things to Do Before Starting To Root HTC Explorer A310E Root :-
- Charge your battery, 70%-80% will do good.
- Backup all the data, everything like contacts,calendar,memos, call logs. Literally, you need to take a backup of all things that you have copied to the internal memory of the phone.
- Unlock the boot loader. Useful link- How To Unlock Bootloader of HTC Explorer A310E Root
- That’s it, proceed to the next step!
Requirements To Root And Unlock bootloader of HTC Explorer A310E Root :-
- A310E Recovery File
How To Root HTC Explorer A310E Root PICO Safely :-
- Unlock the bootloader.
- Download the files given in the requirements section.
- Extract the A310E Recovery file to your desktop.
- Run Recovery.bat file is fast boot mode.
- Copy the Superuser.zip into the SD Card.
- Turn off the phone.
- Go into recovery by pressing, Volume up, Power key and home button.
- Now flash the Superuser.zip
- Done!! You’ve rooted it safely!