Now WhatsApp has launched the web version which is available for computer. Now we can officially use the WhatsApp Web for the web and desktop versions. The developers have added some features for using properly in the web. Now we can use the official version from the website of WhatsApp.WhatsApp is known for fast and free service and it delivers messages which are sent instantly all over the world. We can send unlimited videos and images by using the WhatsApp and video size will be constraint and we can send video up to size of 16 MB. It is having easy interface and we can sign up just by being in a unique style. The most important feature of the messenger is the privacy and they have launched privacy settings and we can select it for the contacts. It is same for every operating system and it runs in a good fast manner.
Read More :- Whatsapp For Bada Samsung Phones
Whatsapp WEB Features:
- The WhatsApp web helps to use the WhatsApp in the browser and it allows seeing in full screen mode. When we use on the mobile, the screen will be too small.
- WhatsApp does not sell any ads which make it more users friendly.
- We can share our conversation chat just via Email.
- It is just similar to the Facebook and we can create as many numbers of groups and we can chat the members in the group with an easy manner.
How to use Whatsapp Web On Google Chrome Browser
- We can use the WhatsApp in the Google Chrome in an easy manner and we need to have an updated version of the WhatsApp in our smart phone.
- First, go to the official website of the WhatsApp Web and then open the WhatsApp application on our phone.
|Image Credit :- Youtube|
- Then click on the menu which is seen on the right top and then select the WhatsApp Web.
|Image Credit :- Youtube|
- Then we need to scan the QR code by using our smart phone on our browser which is paired between the two devices.
Read More :- Best Whatsapp Status
Video Tutorial :- Whatsapp Web
We can send text messages to our beloved ones and also we can respond to text messages just from our browser. We can pair and enjoy the texting feature with our friends. We need to connect our smart phone to our WI-FI network for avoiding the excess data charges from our operator. If we need to quit from the WhatsApp Web, then just click on the menu in the web and click the logout button for coming out from the web version. When we are pairing our smart phone with multiple devices, then click on log out from all computers and we will get log out from all the browser which we are logged. The WhatsApp Web does not allow the users for changing or creating the groups. We can delete the messages or we can clear our chat conversations.