It contains Shared Workgroup Build technology through which a user can identify the compiling services providing the system. Xcode gave the advantage to the users to run the software on PowerPC and the platforms based on Intel.
XCODE For Windows Using VMware: Guide
There are many such versions which have release till now, namely:
- Xcode 1.0 released in 2003 supported by Project Builder and also contains updated user interface. Its upgraded version was Xcode 1.5 having the better code completion capability and debugger had also improved.
- Xcode 2.0, which was released with Mac operating system version 10.4 called TIGER. Xcode 2.5 was its final version for MAC operating system version 10.4.
- After this Xcode 3.0 was released and it was released with MAC operating system version 10.5 called LEOPARD. This had many features like-Dynamic tracing debugging tool, support for refactoring. Following this other versions of Xcode 3.0 were released namely- Xcode 3.1, Xcode 3.2, and Xcode 3.2.6 among which 3.2.6 is the last version of 3.0 and it requires the registration in Apple’s developers site and the registration is free.
- Next is Xcode 4.0 which was released by Apple in March, 2011 and and users had freely access to this tool from the month of July, 2011. Like Xcode 3.0, Xcode 4.0 had many upgraded versions like Xcode 4.1, Xcode 4.2, Xcode 4.3, Xcode 4.5, Xcode 4.5.1, Xcode 4.5.2, Xcode 4.6 and these all versions have different and continuously upgraded features.
- Apple in a World Wide Conference in 2013 announced the new version of Xcode and till September 2013 Xcode 5.0 was released.
- Recently in 2014, Apple released the new version called Xcode 6.0. This version can be downloaded on the store in the MAC called MAC-app store.
Read :- Download Msvcr80.dll
Requirements For XCODE
License version of window 7/8, valid Apple Id, working OSX on VMware or Virtual box and the internet connection.
Download & Install XCODE For Windows [Step by Step]
- Make sure that you have VMware/ Virtual Box already installed on your computer. Also, you are well versed with working OS X on VMware.
- Now, open your browser and open official Apple App store. Use your Apple ID to login to the App store.
- In search box type “Xcode” to search. It will show you various apps.
- click on “Free” and “Download” and then Press Ok button to start downloading process.
- After completing the download process. Click on the downloaded file to open “Xcode” and provide your credential by entering name and password.
- You have successfully installed latest XCODE version on Windows 7 and 8 PC.